LIBVizLog21: Library Visitors Register and statistics
Libraries need visitors’ data to manage library infrastructure effectively.
Traditionally this is attempted by maintaining a register at the library entrance for library members to write their name and entry time, but deriving information out of this manual register is a mammoth task.
SLIM21 LibVizLog module plays a vital role in collecting library visitors’ data. It analyses the data and generates statistical reports on traffic in the library.
Following are the salient features of LibVizLog21 module:
- Captures visitor’s Entry and Exit details at the gate(s).
- Highly configurable: captures visitor’s detail using
- Smart card
- Biometric device
- Barcoded ID card
- Daily / Monthly Visitors Register
- Category wise visitors (e.g. FY Student, Staff)
- Department wise visitors
- Time spent in the library